- People are divided into groups of 6 to 8.
- New groups are established every 4 months.
- Groups meet at least 2 times during the 4 month period.
- Groups decided how they want to fellowship. (Going out to eat, bowling, seeing a movie, dinner at a group member's home, etc.)
- Group leaders will communicate with their groups to decide the fellowship activity and dates and times.
- The ministry is geared towards anyone college aged or above.
- You do not have to be a member of Eastern Heights to join a group.
- Childcare is not provided by the church.
Fill out the form below if you would like to be included in a Fellowship group. If your spouse/significant other is also participating then please fill out the optional section with their information.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.